Thursday, May 25, 2023

Buna Ziua from Alabama!

 Hello to all of you!

I am sure you have heard the story by now of how this blog came about. I have visited Targu Lapus twice; the last time in 2018. Ms. Ciupe and I met in 2016 and have been friends since then. We also have worked together on teaching about the Holocaust. 

I am so excited that you are reading Determined to Survive. This story about Max Steinmetz, a Holocaust survivor from your town, is very dear to my heart. Max died in 2021 and it is my goal to always tell his story. He was "Determined to Survive." I am "Determined to Remember."

I would love to know your thoughts on the book so far. I have 2 questions for you.

1. What are 2 things you have learned so far?

2. What are 2 questions you have about this story?

I am looking forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment