Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Missing You!

Hello to all of my friends at Petru Rares! I miss all of you SO much!! I got back home late Saturday night, so I am back at school getting ready for exams. I will never be able to thank all of you enough for the kindness you showed me while I was there. I will always remember our special time together. I also want you to know that I will be visiting with Max tomorrow (Thursday) after school. I told him that I had some gifts and messages from you and he is so excited! I will send you a video clip, so stay tuned! If you have any messages or thoughts, PLEASE leave a comment. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you.

P.S. I will also be posting a picture of our lockers very soon. :)



12 comments:

  1. Hello! We are all missing you! I hope we will meet again someday! I can't wait to see Max's reaction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're waiting for you again. And we look forward to seeing what Max says

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see you again! It was a big pleasure to meet you! I hope Max is fine and you had a great time here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are the ones who should thank you for giving us such an opportunity to learn more about what happened during WW2. Hope Max is doing well!
    I'm looking forward to seeing you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We thank you for this beautiful experience! We look forward to seeing you again.I'm impatient to see Max's reaction. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you felt good in our little town and you are willing to repeat this experience. I can't wait to see what Max says and I hope he is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a great pleasure to meet you and spend some time together. I hope Max will do well and, maybe once, visit Romania too. ツ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to say that I consider myself extremely fortunate to have heard you talk about this book.
    Welcomes the Max on my side!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad that you enjoyed your time here, hope to see you again soon.Take care !

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete